kdebase dependency error

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Thu Nov 15 15:44:27 CET 2007

Hi all,
I work on win32 platform and I get an error of an unmet dependency of a
xml-file(org.kde.UiServerCallbacks.xml) in
kdebase/runtime/kuiserver/CMakeLists.txt:18 .
The DBUS_INTERFACES_INSTALL_DIR is set to share/dbus-1... under windows
which is a relative path - as long as I don't enter an absolute path, I
will not be able to find this file.
I had a look into the FindKDE4Internal.cmake which defines
DBUS_INTERFACES_INSTALL_DIR and it seems it has to be a relative path; I
am not sure where to enter any changes, and how to get the absolute path
for the share/dbus-1 directory.

thanks in advance,
SE