RPATH order problem

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri May 18 17:44:11 CEST 2007

David Faure wrote:

> Hmm, shouldn't emitted.insert("/lib"); be added to that list too?
> Someone in the koffice irc channel just reported seeing -L/lib in his link line.

Okay, instead of prediciting all the implicit link directories
hard-coded in the cmake binary I've created a platform configuration
variable:

  CMAKE_PLATFORM_IMPLICIT_LINK_DIRECTORIES

This just lists the paths that should not be emitted.  In
Modules/Platform/UnixPaths.cmake it is set to have /lib, /usr/lib,
/usr/lib32, and /usr/lib64 on all unix systems.  This way if a new path
is discovered it can just be appended to this list in the user project
instead of waiting for a new CMake release.  I'll try go get this in 2.4.7.

-Brad