kdewin32

Mike Luschas mluschas at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:11:47 CEST 2007

Hi there,
   Hrm. This is strange. Earlier I was having problems with redefinitions
etc. Also prior I was having troubles with windbus then qt. I found that
when I installed the Windows Platform SDK it also installed another
compiler. I was having errors left and right. So since it was time to toast
the
system anyway, I've reformatted. I reinstalled windows + msvc + other apps.
This time I decided that I would NOT install the WPSDK. This time I
am only using msvc 2005 pro w/sp1.  I have compiled cleanly so far, and am
currently compiling QT; sofar without problems.
  What are the chances that it was just incompatible with the Windows
Platform SDK ? If in fact this is the case, I will post again
along with the suggestion that we make a note of this in the kdelibs install
notes.
  On the brighter side of things, I'm going to be getting my VM Server up
and running again soon, so if there is gonna be the need
for another mirror, I will be happy to provide some space.