fatal error if KDE compiles with hidden visibility but Q_DECL_EXPORT is defined to nothing

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Thu Jun 21 11:40:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

as I just got my second report that phonon doesn't link I thought I'd better
implement a check that errors out if Qt has been compiled without visibility
support but KDE is compiled with default hidden visibility.

This is necessary for
1. phonon which uses Q_DECL_EXPORT as export macro
2. all plugins that export their entry symbols using Q_DECL_EXPORT or any
other macro that uses Q_DECL_EXPORT

Ok, to commit the attached patch?

PS: please CC me on replys

http://Vir.homelinux.org/