KDE4_ADD_TEST_EXECUTABLE's properties don't work

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 10:17:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to remove the need for knotifyrc to be installed and found
out that the set_properties call in KDE4_ADD_TEST_EXECUTABLE doesn't
have an effect at all. That means

- the executable is put into kdelibs/bin instead of current binary dir
- the -DKDESRCDIR is not included properly, I can't use the definition
  in the src

According to man cmake none of these two properties exist for
set_target_properties.

I guess we have to move these two out of the set_target_properties and
use the standard way of

set(EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR})
add_definitions(-DKDESRCDIR=\\""${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}"\\")

In the macro. Other ideas?

Andreas

--
Someone whom you reject today, will reject you tomorrow.