kde4_add_test is not sufficient

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jun 17 14:10:11 CEST 2007

On 14.06.07 22:15:53, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 14 June 2007 20:59, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > So I'll do the rename during the weekend (all of trunk/KDE), as the
> > KProcess-Stuff is sorted out for kdelibs already. That is wherever
> > currently kde4_add_test() and add_test() are used it gets
> > kde4_add_unit_test. Wherever kde4_add_test is used without add_test() it
> > gets kde4_add_test_executable.
> >
> > Objections?
>
> Should be ok.
> If people complain we can still change it again :-)

Well, its a bit of work. One thing I just came across: Some of the tests
in KDE4 uses kde4_add_executable with NOGUI RUN_UNINSTALLED. As far as I
can see the latter is covered by kde4_add_test_executable, but what
about NOGUI. Should kde4_add_test_executable have a NOGUI option?

For now I'll remove the NOGUI thing and leave it out, it can be re-added
later if needed.

Also I added an optional parameter to kde4_add_unit_test to give a
different name for the target of the unittest than the exeuctable will
have. This is used in kdepim.

Andreas

--
Your step will soil many countries.