cmake error kdepimlibs

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Jun 12 10:02:28 CEST 2007

sil.ke at gmx.net said:
> Hi!
>
>> > I'm trying to build KDE4,
>> > but I get an error when I do cmakekde for the kdepimlibs.
>>
>> We need some more information.
>> What is the error message ?
>> On which system with which compiler ?
>> Which version of cmake ?
>> Which version of kdelibs/kdepimlibs ?
>
> It's a Debian Etch, and I followed the description from
> http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4 using gcc/g++ 4.1.1,
> cmake
> 2.4.5 and the kdelibs/kdepimlibs svn checkout gave me.
> The last error message is "make: *** [all] Fehler 2". Is that enough info?

No. The last error message is unimportant. The first error message is. And
in English.

> /home/kde-devel/kde/src/KDE/kdepimlibs/syndication/dataretriever.cpp:17:23:
> error: k3process.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

Here's the importance of using English. I don't speak German, so I can't
be sure of what the error message above means. Given the file name in the
message, I believe it's "No such file or directory".

Rebuild. I believe this error has been fixed in kdelibs.

Also, your problem is not related to the buildsystem. This mailing list is
not appropriate to discuss your problems. Please direct them to
kde-devel at kde.org, if you have further issues.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358