make KDE4_AUTOMOC compatible to qmake

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Fri Jun 8 11:34:49 CEST 2007

On Friday 08 June 2007, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf said:
> > IOW we have to stay with a non-source-file extension.
>
> Yep:
>
> *.moc for anything #included (this includes moc_*.moc, if needed)
> moc_*.cpp for anything that isn't #included (but has a Q_OBJECT
> nonetheless)

But KDE4_AUTOMOC will not run the moc unless you include a file ending
in .moc.
QT4_GENERATE_MOC can be used to explicitly create a moc file from a header
file, though it also uses OBJECT_DEPENDS (why is it allowed here and not in
KDE4_AUTOMOC?). QT4_AUTOMOC also uses OBJECT_DEPENDS...

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de