Fwd: KDE/kdepimlibs

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Jul 27 23:09:49 CEST 2007

On Friday 27 July 2007 11:42, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Friday, 27. July 2007, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > this is the workaround we came up with to get kdepim building again.
> > > This smells like a cmake bug, that it doesn't respect target name here.
> > > any better idea on how to fix it?
> >
> > You mean export_library_dependencies() ignores the OUTPUT_NAME target
> > property ?
>
> Yes, thats how it looks like to me.
>
> > I'll check tomorrow.
>
> Thanks :)

Yes, that's the case.
It may be that there are some more issues with OUTPUT_NAME for libraries.
Even if the fix would go into the next cmake release (2.4.8, but 2.4.7 has
just been released last week), it wouldn't help us, because we can't require
it.
I think this means we cannot have "+" in library names.

Bye