Providing FindFoo.cmake for a kde module "foo"

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jul 8 16:35:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

due to a problem (I'd call it a bug actually) in cmake its not possible
to install 2 kde modules where one depends on the other into separate
directories (and separate directories from kdelibs). For packaging KDE
module's however its needed that each module is installed into its own
prefix.

What I'd like to know is if its generally accepted to move such
FindFoo.cmake scripts from the foo module into kdelibs or if there are
certain requirements to be met before doing that?

Andreas

PS: The case I'm looking on is kdevplatform, which is needed by kdevelop
and quanta and the FindKDevPlatform.cmake script sits in kdevplatform
and I don't want to copy it to kdev and quanta.

--
You now have Asian Flu.