kde4_create_html_handbook()

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Jan 26 21:30:40 CET 2007

On Friday 26 January 2007 1:14:26 pm Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi Allen,
>
> the macro kde4_create_html_handbook() is used nowhere inside trunk/KDE/,
> instead kde4_create_handbook() is used everywhere. Can the former be removed
> then or under which circumstances would it be useful ?

Hi Alex,

I was hoping to use that macro someday.

What I wanted was to be able to run 'make htmldoc'
which would create the html version of the application
handbook.  So, if you don't mind creating that target
for me I would be happy.

One day I will also want a 'make mandoc', to create
a manpage of of the application handbook.
But the underlying stuff needed for that
(stylesheets and the like) don't exist yet.

Which reminds me of another mail I need to send...

-Allen

--
KDEPIM Developer
I accept PayPal payments to awinterz at earthlink.net