Help needed: libasm and others are not found (kdeedu/Kalzium)

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Sat Jan 20 16:09:50 CET 2007

Am Samstag, 20. Januar 2007 00:40 schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> find_library(ASMRUN_LIBRARY NAMES asmrun PATH_SUFFIXES ocaml)

Ok, this is how my patch looks like... It works on my system.

 if(LIBFACILE_FOUND)
-   target_link_libraries(kalzium asmrun str nums m dl)
+    find_library(ASMRUN_LIBRARY NAMES asmrun PATH_SUFFIXES ocaml)
+    find_library(STR_LIBRARY NAMES str PATH_SUFFIXES ocaml)
+    find_library(NUMS_LIBRARY NAMES nums PATH_SUFFIXES ocaml)
+    find_library(M_LIBRARY NAMES m PATH_SUFFIXES ocaml)
+    find_library(DL_LIBRARY NAMES dl PATH_SUFFIXES ocaml)
+    target_link_libraries(kalzium
+        ${ASMRUN_LIBRARY}
+        ${STR_LIBRARY}
+        ${NUMS_LIBRARY}