Help needed: libasm and others are not found (kdeedu/Kalzium)

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Fri Jan 19 23:59:09 CET 2007

Am Freitag, 19. Januar 2007 23:23 schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> On Friday 19 January 2007 19:15, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> > Moin all
> >
> > if(LIBFACILE_FOUND)
> >    target_link_libraries(kalzium asmrun str nums m dl)
> > endif(LIBFACILE_FOUND)
> >

> Instead of simply using "asmrun" in target_link_libraries(), you should use
> find_library(ASMRUN_LIBRARY NAMES asmrun PATHS <add extra search paths
> here> )

I guess the same holds true for the four other libs?

> Where is libasmrun.so located on your system ?

/usr/lib/ocaml/libasmrun.a

The funny thing is that I just removed libfacile and reinstalled it, not
libasmrun is found... But libasmrun has _nothing_ to do with libfacile... it
comes with ocaml. libfacile is in $OCAMLDIR/libfacile/ and just installed
four files (facile.a  facile.cma  facile.cmi  facile.cmxa). I really don't
know why, but now it works...

Still, should I change the cmake-logic to what you proposed?

Carsten