how to build generated sources in parallel with out linking them together?

David Faure faure at
Wed Feb 21 22:42:14 CET 2007

On Wednesday 21 February 2007, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Ok, why ?
> a) because we're really only interested in compiling the include statement
> b) linking simply does not work with these object files

It might help to give Alex the context: this is about automatically testing that the
public headers are self-contained, by compiling them one by one separately.

David Faure, faure at, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE,
Konqueror (, and KOffice (