Adding xml output to QTest unit tests, in order to produce a more readable report.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Aug 31 23:04:57 CEST 2007

On 31.08.07 12:51:46, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Friday 31 August 2007 11:51:55 am Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 31.08.07 17:34:02, Thibault wrote:
> > > No, this patch produce the xml output variant of QTestLib. The log is
> > > save in a file named <testname>.tml.
> >
> > I strongly object this patch as it is now.
>
> Yes, I'll revert.
> Sorry.

Well, I'm sorry too because it means the EBN needs again a bit longer
until it runs automated tests and post the results on kde4, which I find
very important and helpful.

I modified the patch to use a variable KDE4_TEST_OUTPUT (currently
recognizes "xml" in any case) to activate the xml output, else it'll use
plain text. Also added an existence-check for source files, I had a case
where a source file for a test obviously is generated and thus cmake
would generate an error trying to read it..

Andreas

--
You own a dog, but you can only feed a cat.