Adding xml output to QTest unit tests, in order to produce a more readable report.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Aug 31 17:51:55 CEST 2007

On 31.08.07 17:34:02, Thibault wrote:
> No, this patch produce the xml output variant of QTestLib. The log is
> save in a file named <testname>.tml.

Sorry to jump in so late, but how the hell is an xml file more readable
than the simple messages that QTest created until now? Especially I find
it extremely bad when all the output is now in a separate file instead
of stdout/stderr.

IMHO there should be a cmake or make switch to produce XML output if we
want to and get standard stdout/stderr plaintext by default.

I strongly object this patch as it is now.

Andreas

--
You have the body of a 19 year old.  Please return it before it gets wrinkled.