automoc problem

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Thu Aug 2 10:25:04 CEST 2007

On Thursday 02 August 2007, Michael Olbrich wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but the kde4 moc magic is
> missing some of my classes. Basically I have two QObject classes, one
> defined in the header file and the other in the corresponding source
> file. The created moc file only contains the stuff for the second class.
> Example attached.
> No problems when both classes are defined in the same file.

Does it work with qmake?

Does it work if you add foo.h add
kde4_moc_headers(foo foo.h)

Does it work if you add
#include "moc_foo.cpp" to foo.cpp

Currently kde4automoc ignores the .h file if the .cpp file contains a Q_OBJECT
macro and a .moc include. Buf for moc_foo.cpp includes it ignores the
Q_OBJECT macro in the .cpp file and runs the moc on the header file. That's
what I gathered comes closest to what qmake does...

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de