new magic needed to find correct FindQt4.cmake?

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at
Tue Sep 12 05:34:13 CEST 2006

I'm getting errors building kdelibs now.  My suspicion is /opt/cmake's
FindQt4.cmake is being found before kdelibs/cmake's.  Are we supposed
to be manually setting cmake module paths now to find the right stuff?

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/kde4 ../../
-- Found Qt-Version 4.2.0-rc1
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
MESSAGE Qt4 dbusxml2cpp was not found. Make sure it has been built and
installed by Qt
Current CMake stack:
Configuring donedhcp-167:~/cvs/packages/ ranger$
which cmake/opt/cmake/bin/cmakedhcp-167:~/cvs/packages/
ranger$ ls -la dhcp-167:~/cvs/packages/ ranger$
find /opt/cmake -name
ranger$ cmake --versioncmake version 2.4-patch