How to add a specific .o file generated (with cmake)

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Wed Oct 18 18:10:46 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 17:58, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 October 2006 17:42, Laurent Montel wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Into kalzium we generate a .o file.
> > We want to link it with kalzium binary.
> >
> > How is it possible to specify a obj file when we want to create a binary
> > ? (obj file is a C file)
>
> Can you please explain a bit more ? It sounds a bit like a hack.

We have an object file generated (into kdeedu/kalzium/src/solver/) with ocalm
program.
We generate directly a obj file.
After we must add this object file when we will create binary kalzium.

For the moment I try to use :

set_source_files_properties (
  eqresult.cpp PROPERTIES
  OBJECT_DEPENDS ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/solver.o
  )

For the moment it's not perfect.

ocalm doesn't generate a lib but just an object file