Gather cmake module file in kdelibs ?

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Tue Oct 10 21:23:27 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 19:35, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dilluns 09 Octubre 2006 23:45, Cyrille Berger va escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As I am adding a pdf import filter to krita based on poppler, I have to
> > use a cmake module of kdegraphics, and copy it into koffice. I was
> > wondering if it wouldn't be a better idea to gather all those modules
> > file in kdelibs ? (or in cmake for that matter)
>
> Remember we at okular have also a poppler cmake check that is probably
> better than the kdegraphics one, well, if not better is more especial as we
> need to check for versions and such to see how much goodness we can build.

Please push this up into CMake to see if they would accept it into an upcoming
version. I'm sure all those users of poppler and CMake may take advantage of
the added features you have added. As long as it can work as a standard *app
finder, as well as providing the option of getting version information, then
it should be acceptable. Some of mine from Scribus that I submitted in bugs
have recently been assigned to be checked and committed to CMake.

Craig