More problems!

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Mon Nov 6 16:07:19 CET 2006

defresco wrote:
> Today i've learned more but I've just a  little problem, the last i hope.
> cmake work but with many error an a messge like this: "This project requires
> some variables to b e set and cmake can not find them, please set the
> following variables LIBXML2_INCLUDE_DIR
> LIBXML2_LIBRARIES <ADVANCED>
>
> This is my first time compiling kdelibs and I'd like to learn more for
> future developing software for Windows/linux.
> Many thanks
> bye.

Sorry the wiki wasn't correct: when building dbus the win32libs is also
needed. So install win32libs into your program files folder and call
'cmake ..\trunk\cmake' then compile and install dbus with the IDE.

http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/QtDBus#Compile_and_install_QtDBus_tools

--
Peter Kümmel