cmake install DESTDIR issues on OSX

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Wed May 31 18:32:32 CEST 2006

On 5/31/06, Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com> wrote:

> CMake translates the install_name of the binaries using
> install_name_tool when they are installed.  It looks like the code
> generated to do this does not account for DESTDIR.  This is probably a
> CMake bug which I'll investigate fixing for the 2.4.3 release.

I wonder if install_name_tool honors DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH?  'cause when I
looked a little deeper, the install_name_tool command being run was
correct; I think it just didn't like that the id it was being  changed
*to* didn't actually exist in the path specified.

I can play a little more and see if I can find a way around it.