macosx build issue

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Sun May 28 03:43:06 CEST 2006

Looking at the code, it should work....  The directory should be created
during the cmake run, long before make ever runs.

cmMakefileExecutableTargetGenerator.cxx
cmMakefileExecutableTargetGenerator::WriteExecutableRule
    cmSystemTools::MakeDirectory(macdir.c_str());

Could you add a print statement in the above part of cmake, and
see what macdir is getting created?  Maybe there is some issue
with the universal binaries.

-Bill