How to make CMake not forget the command-line parameters

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun May 21 19:01:58 CEST 2006

William A. Hoffman wrote:
>Can you also check  CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
>to make sure it is consistent at all stages of the process.

That's where it was being set.

So I erased the cache and ran cmake again. Now the teambuilder g++ is
hardcoded there. If I run cmake again with a different compiler, it gets
saved only until cmake is run again.

In other words, if the cache already exists, the -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
option is not saved to CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake.
  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway