How to make CMake not forget the command-line parameters

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun May 21 11:07:19 CEST 2006

William A. Hoffman wrote:
>Can you try it with a smaller cmake project and see what happens?

Hmm, indeed. It does not happen on a smaller project (I tried kdesupport).
But it is definetely happening on kdelibs, which is annoying because it's
on the larger projects that a compiling cluster is useful.

No, this isn't 2.4.2. I'm waiting for the official upgrade from my distro.
Right now, I have:
$ cmake --version
cmake version 2.4-1-beta

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway