msvc tests

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue May 16 11:39:13 CEST 2006

David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 15 May 2006 18:42, Peter Kümmel wrote:
>> The following tests FAILED:
>>           1 - kdecore-klocaletest (Failed)
>>           3 - kdecore-kurltest (Failed)
>>           6 - kdecore-kdatetimetest (Failed)
>>           8 - kdecore-krfcdatetest (Failed)
>>          12 - kdecore-kshelltest (Failed)
>>          14 - kdecore-ktimezonestest (Failed)
>>          15 - kdecore-kconfigtest (Failed)
>>          19 - kdecore-klibloadertest (Failed)
>>          20 - kdecore-klockfiletest (Failed)
>>          21 - kdecore-ktempdirtest (SEGFAULT)
>>          25 - kdecore-kautostarttest (Failed)
>>          28 - kio-karchivetest (Failed)
>
> Wow ;)
> Happy bug hunting ;)
> kdatetimetest fails for me on linux, but all others pass, so those are MSVC/windows-porting bugs.
> I'm interested in the output of kurltest, kconfigtest and karchivetest in particular...

the fail of kconfigtest is worse than a bug: the compiler crashes when compiling

KConfig sc( "kconfigtest" );
sc.writeEntry( "flags-bit0-bit1", KConfigTest::Flags(KConfigTest::bit0|KConfigTest::bit1));

so I have replaced the code with a int version which breaks the test for
QString KConfig::readEntry

I think it's better to disable the test and to make a additional output when using msvc.