kde4_automoc change (need help)

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon May 15 19:45:55 CEST 2006

On Monday 15 May 2006 15:39, David Faure wrote:
> On Friday 12 May 2006 18:21, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> > > I don't understand the "cpp" in "qt4_wrap_cpp" then, if that function
> > > is
> >
> > ...must be for historical reasons.
> >
> :(
>
> Already historical reasons in the new build system....
> How old is qt4_wrap_cpp? Can it be changed?

Well, at least aliasing shouldn't be a problem.
In early cmake times cmake didn't support macros (this was before I knew
cmake). So special support for moc was hardcoded into cmake and the command
was named qt_wrap_cpp() (I think too that this is a strange name).
So the new version was named after it, I guess.

> See also below, not only the name seems wrong...
>
> > > about moc'ing header files ;)
> >
> > about moc'ing any files.
>
> Doesn't seem to work though.
> I get a moc_kovariabletest.cxx [strange extension when qt+kde standardized
> on .cpp] which doesn't include any other file, so it doesn't compile.

I'll have a look.

Bye