msvc: makekdewidgets

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Mon May 15 17:29:25 CEST 2006

I just commited a change, tested with mingw and msvc and switching release/debug and it's working.

I just remembered a thing though. Other than msvc it should find whatever version od kdewin32 there are, because there are no problem mixing debug/release versions. However, that would complicate the code a little and, since the default options are working, I don't know if it's worth it.

Paulo