QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Fri May 12 18:09:04 CEST 2006

Ok, Bill commited a change in cvs make that fixes this.

There is still one problem though, which I don't know if it's related to this path issue. uic is not generating correct sources. For example the output from kshortcutdialog_simple.ui (ui_kshortcutdialog_simple.h) is just:

#include <kdialog.h>
#include <klocale.h>

I guess uic is found but somehow it doesn't compile ui files well.
What could cause this?

Paulo