msvc: qHash

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu May 11 15:23:08 CEST 2006

On Thursday 11 May 2006 00:00, David Faure wrote:
> In fact I'm wondering if we really need KSortable[Value]List with Qt4, when it's easy
> to just pass a function to qSort(foo.begin(),foo.end(),mySortingFunctionHere)....
> or to use a map, for something closer to the usage of KSortableValueList.
> I'll start with porting the code I maintain away from KSortableValueList ;)

OK I removed its use in libkonq, but the use of KSortableValueList in KCompletion (kdeui)
is a bit over my head so I'd rather not touch it. So KSortableValueList stays for now
(although the "Value" should be removed from its name...).

But I'm back to the original question: why is qHash needed at all?