KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu May 4 23:52:48 CEST 2006

On 5/4/06, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> SVN commit 537476 by dfaure:
>
> Factorize the version-number parsing and checking code into a separate macro.
> Already used by the gpgme version check in kdepim.
> FindQt4 has similar code, but since it's a fork of a CMake module I'm not sure if I should modify it

AFAIK, CMake was planning on replacing their version of FindQt4.cmake
with the one in KDE (please correct if wrong), so it might make sense
go ahead and modify it.  As long as MacroEnsureVersion.cmake is
generic enough to go into cmake and they agree to take it I would
think it would be ok.

I've also got some changes (for OS X) that need to go into
FindQt4.cmake now that we require cmake 2.4.x.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace
--
Tanner Lovelace