FindKDE4Internal confusion

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:42:30 CEST 2006

On 5/3/06, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:

> No, no. kdebase works against branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot.

OK.  I will have to go back and check, but I thought there were OSX
fixes that didn't make the last snapshot, but doing a diff, I see
that's not the case.  I'll go build the snapshot now.

> It uses kde-config, so you need to set your PATH.

Then it doesn't work.  ;)

---(snip!)---
Disco-Volante:~/cvs/build/kdebase ranger$ which kde-config
/opt/kde4/bin/kde-config
Disco-Volante:~/cvs/build/kdebase ranger$ !cmake
cmake ../../kdebase -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/kde4
ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
/Users/ranger/.kde/share/apps/;/sw/share/apps/
-- Configuring done

> The install prefix you're setting could be different from the prefix where kdelibs is installed,
> this is quite a common situation for e.g. kdepim or koffice.

I would still think that if it can't find it anywhere else, it would
fallback to the install prefix before giving up.

Either way, it appears to not be working for me.  :(