FindKDE4Internal confusion

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:31:58 CEST 2006

I've built kdelibs head, and I was trying to just make kdebase head
(since there's no bleedingedge, I'm assuming it still works against
kdelibs head?) and I get this error trying to cmake it:

Disco-Volante:~/cvs/build/kdebase ranger$ !cmake
cmake ../../kdebase -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/kde4
ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
/Users/ranger/.kde/share/apps/;/sw/share/apps/
-- Configuring done

What method does it use to find the FindKDE4Internal.cmake file
nowadays?  The list of places it couldn't find it doesn't even include
the install prefix I'm setting, shouldn't it look there first?