changes how Qt4 is found in trunk/kdelibs/

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Mar 31 16:13:44 CEST 2006

Thiago Macieira wrote:
>Can you post your qmake.conf? I think it's something about the format.

Paulo sent me his qmake.conf (just to make sure it's not modified in any
way). His problem is that the MinGW qmake.conf is slightly different than
all the rest:

All of the Unix have QMAKE_MOC defined as:
QMAKE_MOC          = $$[QT_INSTALL_BINS]/moc

All of the Win32 except MinGW have:
QMAKE_MOC              = $$[QT_INSTALL_BINS]\moc.exe

And MinGW has:
QMAKE_MOC          = $$[QT_INSTALL_BINS]$${DIR_SEPARATOR}moc.exe

Also note that the MinGW qmake.conf has some conditional variables being
set, so please don't try to process qmake.conf files.

But the reason that it didn't work for me is that linux-g++/qmake.conf has
changed completely for Qt 4.2. You REALLY don't want to read qmake.conf
files.

We'll see about making qmake -query be able to return QMAKE_MOC as well.
For the moment, please revert to using QT_INSTALL_BINS/moc.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway