parallel compilation in the dashboards

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Fri Mar 31 16:02:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm also fortunate enough to have 3 other machines here that i can use to test
parallel compilation across multiple machines. I'm using icecream for this
ATM. I think I've set things up the way they're supposed to be set up, but I
don't seem to be seeing the effects. If someone would please check the
dashboard in about 45 minutes (after the first of the continuous builds have
run) and make sure I've set things up correctly, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
--
Matt