changes how Qt4 is found in trunk/kdelibs/

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Fri Mar 31 12:49:09 CEST 2006

For me too with mingw (forget the other post, I forgot to remove cache):

$ rm CMakeCache.txt; cmake -G"MSYS Makefiles" ../win/
-- Check for working C compiler: d:/MinGW/bin/gcc.exe
-- Check for working C compiler: d:/MinGW/bin/gcc.exe -- works
-- Check size of void*
-- Check size of void* - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: d:/MinGW/bin/g++.exe
-- Check for working CXX compiler: d:/MinGW/bin/g++.exe -- works
Qt libraries, includes, moc, uic or/and rcc NOT found!
-- Configuring done

Paulo