changes how Qt4 is found in trunk/kdelibs/

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Mar 31 12:45:39 CEST 2006

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I committed a modified FindQt4.
>The following things changed:
>-qmake is prefered over qmake-qt4, it is still searched at first in the
> system path, so make ure your qt-copy qmake is the first qmake in the
> path -the libs, headers and other binaries are only searched in the
> directories reported by qmake
>
>-the name of moc and uic are determined by grepping the qmake spec files
>Does this work for all of you ? Especially mingw ? Let me know.

I believe this has somehow broken the build for me. After restarting clean
(rm -rf *), I get:

- Check for working C compiler: /opt/teambuilder2/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /opt/teambuilder2/bin/gcc -- works
-- Check size of void*
-- Check size of void* - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /opt/teambuilder2/bin/g++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /opt/teambuilder2/bin/g++ -- works
-- This is a SVN repository
-- Using Buildname: Linux-g++
Qt libraries, includes, moc, uic or/and rcc NOT found!
-- Configuring done

The libraries are there; moc, uic, rcc and qmake are found in $PATH.

How can enable verbose mode to see what has gone wrong? Where is the test
log (the equivalent of config.log)?

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway