make -k not working

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Mar 30 10:02:50 CEST 2006

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>So if I understood correctly, just use make -i ?
>
>cmake generates makefiles which do more dependency checking than we had
> with autotools AFAICT, and that's actually a good thing.

This is not a showstopper, but the dependencies generated in the top-level
Makefile are not correct.

KHTML can compile just fine if KDEUI didn't build. It just can't link.

And as David said, for the future, it would be nice to have a flat
build -- i.e., not launching a separate make process for each
subdirectory.
  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway