Broken continuous build for KDE dash17.kitware/Linux-Debian-gcc4.1

David Faure faure at
Tue Mar 28 18:04:09 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 18:01, kde-dashboard at wrote:
> A continuous build has been broken for KDE and you have been identified
> as one of the authors who have checked in changes that are part of this build.
> Errors for this build are here:

Already fixed.

Any reason why we get two mails with 10s interval for each failing build, BTW?
The only difference seems to be
To: kde-dashboard at, kde-dashboard at, kde-dashboard at, kde-dashboard at, kde-dashboard at
in the first one.

PS: is kde-dashboard at a fake address or one that someone actually reads?

David Faure, faure at, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE,
Konqueror (, and KOffice (