New cmake tarball needed

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Tue Mar 28 10:39:51 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 28 March 2006 10:23, David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 27 March 2006 21:26, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > We should only use features of the latest released cmake I think (which
> > is 2.3.4 right now), in order to avoid too frequent cmake updates.
>
> Yes, this is exactly why I had to disable srcdir==builddir, since the
> latest released cmake breaks in that case.

It's necessary to release a stable version.
I found that cmake from cvs doesn't search lib in good directory.
   find_library(KDE4_KDECORE_LIBRARY NAMES kdecore PATHS
${KDE4_LIB_INSTALL_DIR} )

doesn't work
it searchs just on system and not with argument PATHS
=> cmake from cvs fix problem with builddir!=srcdir but brokes find_library :(
(cvs from yesterday 2006-03-27)

Regards