More Compile fixes for OS X and potential means of building KDE/X11 on Mac/Win

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 00:12:07 CEST 2006

On 3/25/06, Thiago Macieira <thiago at kde.org> wrote:
> Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> >For windows, I noticed there were two variables, so
> >I setup Q_WS_WIN32 and Q_WS_WIN64.
>
> Q_WS_WIN is also defined in those cases. (as well as Q_OS_WIN)

Excellent!  Then, here's a new patch, diffed against what Alex already
checked in that uses Q_WS_WIN instead of the WIN32/WIN64 stuff.
Alex, could you take a look at this and apply again?

In addition, in my original message I had a patch to move an include
for QX11Info inside an #ifdef Q_WS_X11.  This is necessary on
OS X using native Qt/Mac since the QX11Info header file doesn't
exit.  Could someone please apply this patch too?

Thanks very much!

Cheers,
Tanner

--