nightly and continuous build setups

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 23 15:13:51 CET 2006

At 08:49 AM 3/23/2006, you wrote:

>cool! thanks! I've got them installed and run via a cron job. We'll see how it
>goes. :)
>--
>Matt

You may want to try them by hand for the first run.  It always seems like
there is a small problems at first.  You can just run:

ctest -S script -V

Then watch it go.  Also, make sure you change the site name from dash17, or
it will over right my builds....

Also, you can go to the build tree while it is running and look at the
CMakeCache.txt file and make sure it has found the right versions of things.

BTW, what platforms will you be running?

-Bill