How to find qmake to find QT4

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Mar 22 17:52:37 CET 2006

At 11:38 AM 3/22/2006, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>William A. Hoffman wrote:
>>The current FindQT4.cmake in kde looks for qmake-qt4, then qmake.
>>Is qmake-qt4 standard?  When I build and install qt-copy, I only
>>get a qmake, however there is a qmake-qt4 on the machine that gets
>>found, and is the wrong version of qt4.   So, what is qmake-qt4?
>
>I've never seen that and Trolltech does not create such a thing.
>
>The only thing we create is "qmake".

I guess it shows up on systems that have both installed:

/usr/bin/qmake --version
Qmake version: 1.07a (Qt 3.3.5)
Qmake is free software from Trolltech AS.

/usr/bin/qmake-qt4 --version
QMake version: 2.00a
Using Qt version 4.1.1 in /usr/lib

I guess I will just have to hard code the path to qmake in the dashboard scripts.
I suppose we could prefer qmake over qmake-qt4.   Most of this will be moot when
kdelibs depend on a standard release of qt4.

-Bill