compile error with parallel build

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sat Mar 18 22:54:12 CET 2006

On Saturday 18 March 2006 22:45, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Saturday 18 March 2006 22:17, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>
> > Shouldn't this be enough ?
> > I'll have a look at the generated makefiles.
>
> It's reproducable.
> In a clean tree, go into kstyles/keramik/ and do "make keramik"
> Then it happens.

You can find a testcase attached.
Unpack, run cmake, then go into sub1/, and then execute "make testlib". It
will fail with:
"No rule to make target `sub1/generator', needed by `sub1/generated.h'."

sub1/generator is an executable built from sub1/gen.c, which does nothing else
than "printf("#define FOO 17")", which gets redirected into a header via
add_custom_command() .

Bye