how to debug it ?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Mar 17 16:05:50 CET 2006

Laurent Montel wrote:
> Hi,
> I am this error:
> The end of a CMakeLists file was reached with an IF statement that was not
> closed properly.
> Within the directory: kde-4.0/kde4/cmake/snapshot/kdeaccessibility
> The arguments are: NOT CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
>
> how to find CMakeLists.txt where there is this error ?

If this is happening during installation then this is due to a bug in
CMake which I fixed last night.  It was just introduced a few days ago
so this is only the case if you are using a recent CVS cmake.  Just
update to today's CVS cmake and re-run it on your tree to solve the problem.

Meanwhile I'll look at fixing CMake to report which file has the problem.

-Brad