Other pb with cmake

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Mar 16 22:13:08 CET 2006

On Thursday 16 March 2006 22:02, Brad King wrote:
> No, the object file name is constructed relative to the current source
> or build directory so it will not conflict.

I thought this was the case for the moc file too. I think I'm confusing two problems.
In fact I don't understand the problem described by Laurent, why should
kdegames/klickety/board.moc have two build rules?
Surely  ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/libksirtet/base/board.cpp can't create a moc
file under klickety....

The problem I was referring to, is the previous kdelibs/kabc problem (worked around now),
where a/foo.h and b/foo.h were compiled from the same CMakeList.txt - for this to work,
I tried doing a/foo.moc and b/foo.moc but this would require the builddirs for a and b in the
include path (preferrably automatically), which is NOT the auto-include-dir stuff.
But now I'm a bit confused and I don't remember if this case creates foo.o or  a/foo.o+b/foo.o