cmake + cpp file + c file + subdir

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Mar 15 16:32:19 CET 2006

Laurent Montel wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 March 2006 15:46, Laurent Montel wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday 15 March 2006 15:40, Brad King wrote:
>>>This should be fixed in CVS CMake.  If you are able, please try it to
>>>make sure it works before we do the next KDE CMake release.
>>
>>Where can I get this version ?
>>Do you have tarball snapshot ?
>
> I didn't success to rescue cvs
> It's stop in this file
> CMake/Utilities/cmzlib/zutil.c
> Do you have an idea ?
> is it a lock ?

I just did a fresh checkout on a machine not at the same site as the CVs
server and it finished.  Here is the end of the log:

U CMake/Utilities/cmzlib/zlibDllConfig.h.in
U CMake/Utilities/cmzlib/zutil.c
U CMake/Utilities/cmzlib/zutil.h

Occasionally CVS servers will block clients but I haven't found it to be
reproducible.  Try updating again.

-Brad