Status of cmake into kde

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Fri Mar 10 16:09:10 CET 2006

Hi,
I put a status of cmake into kde after this week.
Now
kdelibs/kdebase/kdetoys/kdeedu/kdeaccessibility/kdenetwork/kdepim/kdegames/kdeadmin/kdeutils
have cmake support. Now all compile completly for all is in progress.
There are again some errors and missing module to test lib/header.

For the moment I don't have report about compile test under Windows or MacOs
so I don't know if it compiles fine.

I need some help to finish to port it.

Second question: do you think that we must create a "workspace" directory into
kde module when it's specific linux (as in kdebase)? (for example for all
applet )

Regards