Is CMake from CVS safe to use?

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jun 27 14:46:40 CEST 2006

I am using it for the dash17 dashboard, and it seems to be working.
It should be safe, and contains mostly bug fixes and the progress
change.  If we can work out the performance issue with progress, it is
likely that CVS head will become 2.4.3 at some point.  So, please
try it, but do not depend on it.

-Bill