windows build

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Mon Jun 26 22:56:17 CEST 2006

Peter Kümmel schrieb:
> Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> Peter Kümmel wrote:
>>> +#ifdef Q_OS_WIN
>>> +template class QDBUS_EXPORT  QList<QVariant>;
>>> +#endif
>> Shouldn't this be Q_CORE_EXPORT?
>>

> Oh, Q_CORE_EXPORT isn't a kdelibs macro,
> so maybe you are right.
>
> I couldn't remember what the difference is between
> KDE_EXPORT and KIO_EXPORT
> but maybe it's the same between
> Q_CORE_EXPORT and QDBUS_EXPORT
> this could be the reason to use Q_CORE_EXPORT instead.

Q_CORE_EXPORT is correct - it must be an export in *every* lib it is
used (because of this it's KDE_EXPORT and not KIO_EXPORT)

KIO_EXPORT -> only dllexport when building kio, otherwise dllimport
KDE_EXPORT -> every time dllexport

But I don't know the excat reason why it needs to be exported everytime...

Christian